A 53 Year Old Nigerian Mother Marries Her Lesbian Lover In America

A Nigerian woman,mother and a presenter from Ijero-Ekiti,Ekiti State,53 years old Moji Solar-Percy has gotten married to her fellow lesbian partner in America on the 18th of April 2017.



Information says her daughter was the one that walked her up the Aisle for the wedding ceremony.She took to her Facebook page to write these lines:

''Today i woke up in a cold sweat.I was drenched with fear,for a moment.I forgot where i was.I ask you all to close your eyes,imagine what would have happened Saturday at our wedding if we were in Nigeria.Even though we went to great lenghts to make sure we had security,the thought of the police barging in and arresting all our guests,my wife and I,to be carted off to jail,the women raped and beaten,the men brutalized,and my children beaten along with everyone else.When i got my bearings,i got on my kneels and thanked God for his grace of living in the US.Then i remembered all the people that could not do what we did with grace and class.To all of you(GAY)all over Africa #westandforyou.May all our days be filled with blessings and grace''.


Her Facebook page revealed she is a Real Estate Mogul,has her own company,Solar Worldwide Realty Inc.in New York.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog