A Very Special Happy Birthday To Simisola

Simisola popularly known as Simi,is a Nigerian singer and song writer.She started her music career as a gospel singer and she is known to have this sweet,soft and melodious voice.Her songs include,Jamb Question,Love Don't Care,Smile For Me and much more.


She took to her IG page to post this special message on her birthday:

''Happy birthday Simisola Bolatito Adeola Opeyemi Oreoluwa Ogunleye.I thank God for so much,a few special people asked me these past few days,'Simi what do you want for your birthday?'.
''I thought and i pondered and i thought some more-before i could think of anything,it took me quite a bit.It hit me then,how much God has blessed me,i don't have everything but i have sooooo much to be thankful for.
''I can't even imagine how empty and nothing my life would be without Jesus looking out for me,guiding me to be the girl i am today.
''I see your love.Everyone of u.Counting down to today like it's your birthday.I love u so damn much.I love u everyday.Thank you. #birthdaygirl

As you celebrate today,may God's guidance continue to guide your path to greatness.Happy Birthday!.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog