Adele apologizes to her numerous fans over the cancellation of her concerts in Wembly

The British born singer who had already performed before a crowd of about 98,000 fans on Wednesday and Thursday nights has apologized to her numerous fans for her inability to continue with the final two concerts at Wembley Stadium come Saturday and Sunday.


Adele who took to social media to express her heartfelt apology said she struggled with her vocal cords on those nights and felt the need to always clear her throat.

''I don't even know how to start this.The last two nights at Wembley have been the biggest and best shows of my life.To come home to such a response after so long away doing something i never thought i could pull off but did has blown me away.
''However,I've struggled vocally both nights.I had to push a lot harder than i normally do.I felt like i constantly had to clear my throat especially last night.
''I went to see my throat doctor this evening because my voice didn't open up at all today and it turns out i have damaged my vocal cords.''

Adele continued,saying that based on medical advice she had to cancel the concert and wouldn't want a situation whereby after mounting the stage,she then 'crumbles' in front of her fans.

''And on medical advice i simply am unable to perform over the weekend.To say i am heart broken would be a complete understatement.I'm already maxed out on steroids and aids for my voice.
I've considered doing Saturday nights show but it's highly unlikely i'd even make it through the set and i simply can't crumble in front of you all and walk out on you in that way.I'm so desperate to do them that I've even considered miming,just to be in front of you and be with you.

She sincerely apologized and asked,'Who the fuck cancels a show at Wembley Stadium?'.The last two shows or concerts were her last for this year after performing 121 shows since last year.The singer however said refunds will be made available if the show can't be rescheduled and ended with,'I'm sorry,I'm devastated'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forbes releases list of top paid entertainers and Sean Diddy Combs ranks first

The Supreme Court of Nigeria has affirmed Ahmed Markarfi as the undisputed Chairman of the PDP