Savage! A teenage school girl has been raped at an I.C.U in India's hospital

The unbelievable has happened in India!....A teenage school girl by the name Akansha who is 17 was rushed to Jagriti hospital in Kanpur,India after she fell ill and unconscious at a party.On getting to the hospital she was treated and placed in the Intensive Care Unit for further observations.


According to Akansha while narrating her ordeal,a ward boy injected her in the I.C.U later in the night and after that,she became unconscious.

''After i was brought to the I.CU,my mother changed my clothes.Late at night,the ward boy showed up and said since your clothes are wet,they will need to be changed.
''I asked him to call a nurse or my mother but he refused.I had to change clothes in front of the ward boy.
''The ward boy came again and injected me which caused me to fall asleep,he took advantage of the situation and raped me.''

After the inhumane news broke out of her rape,angry protesters trooped to the hospital and descended on policemen on duty,the protesters manhandled the policemen in a violent way.

Some of the officers were seriously injured and one became unconscious after the violent attack.According to local media,the victims father came around that night but he was stopped from seeing his daughter.

''In the morning i forcibly entered the I.C.U,when i saw the condition of my daughter's clothes,i suspected that something was wrong.I shook her awake and she started crying and told me about the whole incident.''

The Deputy Inspector General of Police in Kanpur,Sonia Singh,said stringent measures will be taken against the accused.

''The family members of the girl have been up in arms against the hospital for couple of days.We are doing our best to douse down the situation because we cannot tolerate lawlessness.
''However,stringent action against the accused will be taken.'' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog