More facts about the murdered 23 year old lady who was brutally killed in India

Sumit Kumar pictured in a pale green shirt
More intriguing facts and details are coming in about a 23 year old lady that was brutally killed by her ex-boyfriend and a group of  men in India(Read here).


According to reports,the young lady was on her way to work at a Pharmaceutical company when she was abducted by her ex and a group of other men on May 9th,who then allegedly abducted her and took her to Rhotak were they forced her to drink sedatives added in a soft drink and did the most inhumane unimaginable bizarre torture on her.

Her Father,Mahender Singh who has been devastated by the unfolding happenings,said he found his daughter stuffed in a dustbin with over 200 maggots on her body.

''I managed to identify my daughter by her clothes and a chain her mother had gifted her a few days earlier,i will never be able to get that sight out of my mind.
''Her body was unrecognizable when i arrived,her body was in dustbin and no one had placed her body on a bed.
''She had over 200 maggots on her body but i picked her up in my arms and put her on a stretcher.It took doctors fours hours to remove those maggots from her body.''

Her mother,Baed Kaur is demanding for justice and hopes to fight to the last because her daughter never did any wrong to no one:
The murdered and unidentified lady

''I have never heard of a scene more horrendous than this,my daughter had always been afraid of being raped.She used to always ask me to lock the door if she was home alone,but look how she died.She experienced both,in the most brutal way possible.
''She left home 8 a:m. that morning but when she hadn't returned by evening i got worried.My son and i went to the factory but it was closed,that's when we reported her missing,but it wasn't until neighbours came around and told me that my daughter had been raped and murdered in the most brutal way after they had read it in a local newspaper.
''I will not hide my face in shame.I will now fight for justice until my last breath.I will bravely come forward and fight for the rights of my daughter.She did nothing wrong.The man who did this should be hiding his face in shame.I will kill myself if we do not get justice.'' 

 Dr. Suresh Kumar Dhatterwal,Head of Forensic Department gives more detailed insights to their findings:

''The woman's body was brutally smashed to hide her identity,the bones of her head were badly broken.We suspect several men have raped her and killed her,a large and harsh weapon had been inserted in her private parts to cause further injury and it had ruptured her anus.''

According to Deputy Superintendent of Police,Mukesh Kumar:

''We have arrested the two accused in this case,25 year old Sumit and 21 year old Vikas.The two have been arrested under sections 302(Punishment for murder),376A(Punishment for rape),376D(Gang rape) of the India Penal code and the case will be heard in court within the next 90 days.''

The murdered lady had dreams of becoming a medical doctor one day and was saving towards that when her life was untimely and brutally cut off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog